Currently only the standard OS service management method is supported. For RHEL7, only services operated with systemctl commands are monitored by Coati.
Articles in this section
- Please tell me the details of the status of Command Unavailable ("Failed Services", "Unexpected Services").
- In addition to IAM roles, is there anything I need to set up in AWS to use Coati?
- Are there any restrictions on the version of SSM Agent used by Coati?
- Is Amazon CloudWatch used for the services of SIOS Coati?
- What does Coati do when SSM is unavailable?
- Can I include services that use the service command on RHEL7 in monitoring?
- Do you have a plan to support Azure?
- Is the monitoring frequency fixed at 2 minutes? Can I change the frequency?
- Can I search by tag or specific word on the instance management screen?
- What kind of email is sent from SIOS Coati?